Why the Esorr Platform?
Esorr app replaces the traditional money-saving platforms because it is secured. Susu groups on the Esorr platform are private join by invitation only. This means admin can invite group members to join their private group by inviting them privately. It is also required for members in the group to provide valid scanned copies of their identification before joining. Esorr app records all member contributions and payment history so that the admin as well as members of the group can track progress.
• Create your customized Susu group with your own rules and regulations.
• Determine contribution amount, Susu start date and contribution start date for your group
• Privately invite others to join the group by sharing your group code • Automatically determined payment date for each member of your group
• Change payment date with a member of the group
• Collect contributions from group members using PayPal
• Send contribution and payment receipts to group members
• Pay members using Admin PayPal or a payment method of choice of payment
• Send payment reminders to group members
► SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGo7pZSMMJHeGB5v1z9O7IQ ________________________
Stuck in The Middle is a weekly platform for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Creatives of African descent. Hear stories, ideas, experiences, & advise on breaking barriers. Created in 2017.
► FOLLOW US
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sitmpodcast ________________________
◈ created by @uncleak_ & @iamRIFLEX